All students receive a handbook at the start of each year. This contains their diary for planning homework and assessments but is also a valuable source of information about the Mansfield school community for the student and their parents.
The handbook covers information such as;
- positive education and learning strategies
- wellbeing and resilience activities
- school policies and rules
- map of the school
- key staff contact list
- common questions and answers about school life
- how to get involved at school with information on extra-curricular activities
- referencing guidelines for assignments
- technology resources including accessing printing and photocopying
- and much more.