Mansfield State High School opened in 1974. Since 1974, the school has had an ongoing building and refurbishment programme.
Recent improvements and additions to our school facilities includes:
- Renovation to the Assembly Hall including addition of second canteen facility
- J block which includes three levels of new classrooms
- Renovation to A block for food technology teaching and learning
- Renovation to A block bathrooms
- Renovation to K block for drama teaching and learning
- Renovation to the exterior of the Library
- Renovation of F block for music
- Opening of the Science Centre including two levels of new classrooms
- Opening of a three court sized Sports Centre
Mansfield also runs a
Canteen and there is a
Uniform shop on campus as well.