Multipurpose copiers are available in most buildings with black and white, colour, A4 and A3 printing available to students. The copiers also provide scanning to USB or email addresses.
- Printing is accessed by sending the print job to "P2059HPQ"
- The print job is held in queue and can be accessed from any of the multipurpose copiers by logging in and releasing the print job
- Any job not released will be automatically deleted after 24 hours
- Students login using their school user name and password and will have the option to link their student ID card to their login and then swipe for access each time they print or scan
- Charging for printing is through the Papercut print management system
- At the beginning of each semester every student is given an allocation of funds to cover their basic printing needs
- There is no charge to scan documents
- Unused printing balances are reset at the beginning of each school year
- The allocation of funds for printing cannot not be spent elsewhere in the school. Canteen spending using a student ID card is through My Student Account.
Students experiencing problems printing from a CYOD laptop can visit the IT help desk for assistance before school.