School Laptop Program
This is the preferred option.
The school purchases the laptops and parents pay an upfront fee for use of the laptop for three years. This all-inclusive cost covers the following:
- A single laptop option that meets the recommended hardware requirements of all subjects offered.
- Robust commercial grade laptop built for the rigours of school and guaranteed to work on the school network.
- Three year next business day warranty and accidental damage protection.
- Covered against theft through school insurance.
- Enterprise Windows 10 operating system including updates and patches.
- All school specific software included, installed and maintained.
- Full technical support via the IT Helpdesk including a hot swap laptop if repairs are needed.
- Filtered Internet both at school and at home.
Please refer to the information to the side to join the School Purchased Laptop Program.
Important Information: The school laptop program is for three years. At the end of the program there is the option to continue to use the laptop in the BYOD program. The laptop will no longer be under the ownership of the school and the conditions of the BYOD program will apply. There will not be cover for warranty and accidental protection and any maintenance or repair will the responsibility of the family.
Please Note: The School Laptop Program is not a hire or loan agreement; laptops are required to be paid in full before the laptop can be issued.
Please return the completed form to the School Administration or email to 1to1Program@mansfieldshs.eq.edu.au